You just got a speeding ticket in Georgia and you are pretty certain that there is a good reason you either received that ticket in error or don’t deserve the ticket. In Georgia, the chances of having a speeding ticket flat out “dismissed” will probably not occur for any of the following.
1. I was just keeping up with the flow of traffic, everyone drives so fast in Georgia!
2. I was in a pack of cars and the officer’s radar/laser gun must have read another vehicle’s speed, not mine.
3. My young child was sick and we had to get to a rest stop fast.
4. I needed to go to the restroom and was going fast so I could make it.
5. I was on my way to a funeral and grieving and thus it was not my fault I was speeding I was bereaved and depressed.
6. My cruise control was set to __ and I was radared/lasered or clocked at a speed higher than what the cruise control said!
7. I did not ask whether or not the officer’s laser/radar device had been calibrated.
8. The officer spelled my name wrong or had some other information incorrect on the ticket.
While there are extenuating circumstances that may cause you to become a Georgia Super Speeder, don’t bet on a Judge or a solicitor excusing you or dismissing your speeding ticket for any of the above reasons. Our Georgia Speeding Ticket Lawyers work to get the ticket and points reduced no matter what the circumstances that led to your speeding ticket.
Call The Fortas Law Group today for a free speeding ticket consultation and find out more about your rights.