Aggressive Dunwoody Traffic Ticket Defense
You can fight your traffic ticket in Dunwoody Municipal Court, with help from experienced traffic defense lawyer Mike Hawkins and the team of Georgia Traffic Lawyers at Hawkins Spizman. Call 404-315-9936, 24/7 for a free ticket case consultation, find out your rights before paying the fine for the ticket.
Just paying the ticket fine is an admission of guilt and depending upon the severity of the traffic violation, can impact your driving record and insurance for years to come. Hiring a Dunwoody traffic attorney can save you time and money, we work to reduce the violation and points for drivers with Georgia tickets, whether your driver’s license is from Ga, or a different state.
The law office of Hawkins Spizman, located in Dunwoody Ga, has handled hundreds of traffic violations successfully in Dunwoody Municipal Court. Our Ga traffic attorneys work to reduce the violation and points to protect your driving record and insurance rates. Hiring an experienced Dunwoody traffic defense lawyer for representation could save you from needless worry and stress, Dunwoody Municipal traffic court or any other court can be a chaotic and stressful experience.
Moving traffic violations Dunwoody Georgia Traffic Attorneys will handle include:
- Speeding Tickets
- GA Super Speeder Tickets
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Missed Court Dates – Failure to Appear in Court (FTA)
- Driving with a suspended license
- Commercial Driver’s License(CDL) Violations
- Reckless Driving
- Passing a School Bus
- Driving without Insurance Coverage
- Driving with an Open Container
- Driving while Text Messaging
- Under 21 Years of Age License Suspensions
- Illegal traffic stops
- Pulled Over, No Registration
- High Occupancy Vehicles (HOV) Lane Violations
Dunwoody Municipal Traffic Court
Traffic ticket cases are handled out of Dunwoody Municipal Court, located at 4800 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody, GA 30338. The court phone number is (678) 382-6970, you can reach the Clerk of Courts in Dunwoody with questions by calling this number. The honorable judge Nolaundra Huntington presides over some of the traffic ticket cases in Dunwoody Municipal Court.
Dunwoody is a suburb of Atlanta, located in the Northern part of DeKalb County Georgia. A very small part of the suburb is included in Gwinnett County. The city was named for Major Charles Dunwody, a local hero. Dunwoody’s Police Department has 64 officers, you can receive a traffic ticket from a Dunwoody officer or a Georgia State Highway Patrol Officer.
Interstates that run through Dunwoody, Georgia where you could receive a moving traffic violation include:
- Georgia Interstate 285
- GA State Route 141
- A limited portion of GA State Rt. 400
Some drivers have reported the following locations in Dunwoody as alleged speed traps, please exercise care when driving in these areas:
- I-285 Westbound exit ramp at North Peachtree Rd
- North Peachtree Road Corner Brendon Drive
- South bound on access road leading onto Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
- 400N right after the Dunwoody/Abernathy exit
- N. Peachtree Street Street near Peachtree Middle School
Call Georgia Traffic Lawyers 24/7 at 404-315-9936 for a free ticket consultation, or fill out the form and we will get back to you.