Experienced legal help from Gwinnett County Traffic Ticket Attorneys Hawkins Spizman
You can fight your traffic ticket, speeding ticket DUI or other moving violation in Gwinnett County Georgia! Call our traffic defense team to discuss the options that may be available for resolving your ticket, rather than just paying up immediately which is a guilty plea and will add the points and violation as is to your valuable driving record.. Call Ga Traffic Lawyer Mike Hawkins NOW, at 404-933-1153 for a free consultation or fill out our Free Georgia Traffic Ticket Consultation form now.
You need experienced traffic ticket attorneys to effectively handle your case in Gwinnett County Traffic Court, our goal is to keep you out of court whenever possible and do most of the work contesting your ticket for you. Traffic Attorney Mike Hawkins has helped clients successfully stay out of traffic court in Gwinnett County Georgia by resolving citations on their behalf. A majority of the traffic ticket cases by attorney Hawkins end with a successful resolution, with clients receiving reduced Georgia traffic violations, points and penalties. In addition, his efforts in Gwinnett County Georgia Traffic Court have protected numerous clients from license suspension in Georgia and other states.
Speeding tickets, traffic tickets, other moving violations, or a DUI in Gwinnett County Georgia could ruin your driving record, increase your insurance premium and/or cause a license suspension if you do nothing. Fight the ticket! You only have one driving record; too many points on your Georgia driving record now could mean a suspended license down the road. Our Gwinnett County Georgia Traffic Ticket and Speeding Ticket Lawyers fight for the rights of Ga drivers, call 404-933-1153 – 24/7 – or submit your ticket online now for a free traffic ticket evaluation.
Gwinnett county is the Atlanta metropolitan area’s north-eastern link to Interstate 85, and is the second most populous county in the state, after Fulton County. Georgia Traffic Lawyers offers legal help for tickets in most other counties and cities in the state of Georgia.
Types of ticket violations our Georgia Traffic Ticket Defense Firm will handle include the following, though there are additional offenses where we will offer legal help :
- Speeding Tickets and Georgia super speeder tickets
- Driving with no insurance
- Driving with a suspended license
- Commercial Driver’s License(CDL) Violations
- Missed Court Dates- Failure to Appear (FTA)
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Under 21 Years of Age License Suspensions
- Accident tickets
- Reckless Driving
- Illegal traffic stops
- Pulled Over, No Registration
- High Occupancy Vehicles (HOV) Lane Violations
Fighting your Gwinnett County Traffic Violation is what the speeding ticket lawyers of Hawkins Spizman do so you don’t have to! Our Traffic Ticket Lawyers in Gwinnett County could help you without an office visit or court visit in many cases – help could be just a phone call away.
Complete the form now for a free Traffic Ticket CONSULTATION!
Georgia Traffic Lawyers – Gwinnett County Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Gwinnett County Georgia includes the following cities – Buford GA, Dacula, Grayson, Lawrenceville Georgia, Lilburn, Norcross, Suwanee, Snellville and North Metro Georgia. Zip codes in Gwinnett County GA include 30043, 30044, 30096, 30047, 30093, 30046, 30045, 30078, 30071, 30017 30003, 30010 30026, 30029, 30042, 30048, 30049, 30091, 30095, 30099, 30515
Gwinnett County Traffic Courts
Traffic matters in Gwinnett County are handled in more than one court in the Gwinnett County Court system. Your ticket will typically include the court name in the bottom section of the ticket. Courts in the system include:
- Gwinnett County State Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts/General Information (770) 822-8100
- Gwinnett County Recorder’s Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 619-6115
- Gwinnett County Magistrate Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 822-8070
- Gwinnett County Probate Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 822-8350
- Gwinnett County Superior Court -Hours 8 am o 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 822-8100
- Gwinnett County Juvenile Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 619-6325
Our traffic court lawyers handle speeding tickets, traffic tickets, DUI’s and other violations in all the Gwinnett County Traffic Courts listed above.