Experienced legal help from Gwinnett County Traffic Ticket Attorneys Hawkins Spizman
You can fight your traffic ticket, speeding ticket DUI or other moving violation in Gwinnett County Georgia! Call our traffic defense team to discuss the options that may be available for resolving your ticket. Instead of just paying the ticket immediately, contact our traffic law firm for a free ticket review. If you pay the ticket outright, that is guilty plea and will add the points and violations to your driving record.. Call Ga Traffic Lawyers NOW, at 404-933-1153 for a free consultation or fill out our Free Georgia Traffic Ticket Consultation form now.
Gwinnett County Traffic Ticket Attorneys – Protecting Your Driving Rights
Facing a traffic ticket in Gwinnett County? Trust the expertise of Traffic Attorney Mike Hawkins. Our mission: To shield you from court appearances and ardently contest your tickets on your behalf.
Why Choose Attorney Mike Hawkins?
- Expert Representation: With a proven track record, Mike Hawkins has efficiently kept countless clients out of the Gwinnett County Traffic Court by settling citations in their favor.
- High Success Rate: Most of Attorney Hawkins’ case outcomes include a favorable resolution, clients receive reduced Georgia traffic violations, lesser points, and less severe penalties.
- Protecting Licenses: In Gwinnett County and beyond, his representation has shielded many from the threat of license suspension.
The Impact of Traffic Tickets on Your Record
Whether it’s speeding tickets, other moving violations, or a DUI in Gwinnett County, inaction could taint your driving record. This can lead to an insurance premium hike or even license suspension.
Remember: Your driving record is unique. Accumulating excessive points now could spell a license suspension later. Choose to fight the ticket! Our Gwinnett County Traffic and Speeding Ticket Lawyers staunchly advocate for Georgia drivers. For assistance, dial 404-933-1153 anytime or submit your ticket online for a complimentary traffic ticket review.
Did You Know?
Gwinnett County, the north-eastern gateway to Interstate 85 within the Atlanta metropolitan area, is Georgia’s second-largest county after Fulton. Additionally, Georgia Traffic Lawyers extend their services to most other counties and cities in Georgia.
Our Georgia traffic ticket defense firm handles various moving traffic violations. Here’s a glimpse of what we cover, there are additional offenses where our legal experience can assist drivers:
- Speeding Tickets and Georgia super speeder tickets
- Tickets for out of state drivers
- Driving with no insurance
- Driving with a suspended license
- Commercial Driver’s License(CDL) Violations
- Missed Court Dates- Failure to Appear (FTA)
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Under 21 Years of Age License Suspensions
- Accident tickets
- Reckless Driving
- Illegal traffic stops
- Pulled Over, No Registration
- High Occupancy Vehicles (HOV) Lane Violations
Fighting your Gwinnett County Traffic Violation is what the speeding ticket lawyers of Hawkins Spizman do so you don’t have to! Our Traffic Ticket Lawyers in Gwinnett County could help you without an office visit or court visit in many cases – help could be just a phone call away.
Georgia Traffic Lawyers – Gwinnett County Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Gwinnett County Georgia includes the following cities – Buford GA, Dacula, Grayson, Lawrenceville Georgia, Lilburn, Norcross, Suwanee, Snellville and North Metro Georgia. Zip codes in Gwinnett County GA include 30043, 30044, 30096, 30047, 30093, 30046, 30045, 30078, 30071, 30017 30003, 30010 30026, 30029, 30042, 30048, 30049, 30091, 30095, 30099, 30515
Gwinnett County Traffic Courts
Traffic matters in Gwinnett County are handled by more than one court in the Gwinnett County Court system. Your ticket will typically include the court name in the bottom section of the ticket. Courts in the system include:
- Gwinnett County State Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts/General Information (770) 822-8100
- Gwinnett County Recorder’s Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 619-6115
- Gwinnett County Magistrate Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 822-8070
- Gwinnett County Probate Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 822-8350
- Gwinnett County Superior Court -Hours 8 am o 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 822-8100
- Gwinnett County Juvenile Court – Hours 8 am to 5 pm – Clerk of Courts (770) 619-6325
Our traffic court lawyers handle speeding tickets, traffic tickets, DUI’s and other violations in all the Gwinnett County Traffic Courts listed above.