Many speeding ticket citations issued are to first-time offenders, those who have never been caught speeding before and are almost surprised when they are pulled over for driving over the speed limit in a city or county in Georgia. Never having been to traffic court before, confusion may arise as to exactly what the next steps are, especially if you are new to Georgia’s Traffic/Driving laws. The most common questions include;
- Do I have to go to traffic court?
- How much will I really have to pay in fees and or fines?
- Will this speeding ticket impact my driving record, will points show up?
- If it does impact my driving record, how long before it “goes away”?
- Will my insurance rates increase as a result of the speeding ticket?
All very good questions. Each speeding ticket, traffic ticket, DUI or other traffic violation is unique to the circumstances under which the ticket was received. This is why it’s so important to contact an experienced Georgia Speeding Ticket Lawyer to find out the answers to the questions above and more! Our traffic law firm offers a FREE initial consultation, you will know the answers to your questions, which can vary depending on the jurisdiction in which you received your ticket as well, after speaking with one of our qualified traffic professionals.
Call Georgia Traffic Lawyers now at 404-933-1153 to discuss your options.